Friday, July 24, 2009

Closing down

This blog has never really taken off in readership, and recently I've learned that Google has put an "objectionable content" warning on at least one blog whose sole "offense" is to hold a libertarian position.

About the only party that's getting any benefit from this blog is Google, and I don't care to give them that benefit any more. There will be no more posts to this blog.

All my blogs on Blogspot are now inactive, and I'm leaving them up only so that people might find them and know how contemptible Blogspot's operation is. If you want a sample, look at this forum post and search for the posts by

"nitecruzr," who evidently speaks for Blogspot, and openly states that he/she intends to shut down the blog to punish complaining readers who won't "shut the fuck up," since objections to Blogspot's arbitrary actions constitute a "denial of service attack."